Tools Home
Comply with Government Requirements

Annual Requirements for Partnerships

It's year-end and here are the forms you need to complete. They really aren't too difficult if you have a basic income and expense statement and a balance sheet.


  • Annual Federal Tax Return - IRS 1065
  • Annual State Partnership Tax Return
  • Annual Business Property Tax

Independent Contractors

  • 1099 Filings for Independent Contractors